Wondering what it’s like becoming a Beautycounter consultant? In this post I share the top eight questions answered. Beautycounter is on a mission to get safer products into the hands of everyone, and provide high performing safe solutions.
Here’s the top 8 questions about becoming a Beautycounter consultant – answered:
How much does it cost to get started?
The cost for enrollment is $85. This includes your personal website, and access to your consultant home page that contains customized training. You name it, they provide it for you! You will also get a variety of business tools to get your business started strongly. As an option, you can also purchase one of the Beautycounter consultant kits ranging from $218-$729. You can even earn $100 back in product credit the first month you sign up!
Is there a Beautycounter consultant discount?
Yes, consultants can personally shop at a 25% discount!
What is a typical Beautycounter consultant income?
While there is no straight answer on that, the compensation plan is set up simply and with the interest in earning your money as quickly as possible. How much you want to work your business constitutes how much you will make. Very simply, you start at a 25% commission that increases up to 35% based on performance. Sell $100, make $25 (up to $35).
What is the Beautycounter host rewards program?
Based on sales of a social the rewards tier from one product at 50% off up to 5 products at 50% off and 5 products free.
What is the difference between being a Beautycounter Band of Beauty Member and a consultant?
Beautycounter has set up a rewards program for clients who love the product but are not ready to become a consultant. For a $29 membership fee, a client will receive free shipping on orders over $100, a free gift upon sign up, and 15% product credit on their purchase total! For example, if they purchased a $100 worth of product they would receive the free shipping and next time they shopped would have $15 to spend.
Is Beautycounter a Pyramid Scheme?
Let’s debunk this! So a pyramid scheme is technically an illegal business model of recruiting people under you to work with the promise of money, but no actual payouts. Has this happened with companies? Absolutely, or we would never be asking this question! Is this Beautycounter? No, the compensation plan is real money, based on your effort and level of success. If you build a team, you are simply multiplying your time and effort, helping spread the mission of safer beauty, while people on your team build their OWN business, just as you are with yours.
Note: Please bear in mind that earnings with Beautycounter may vary significantly, they depend on many factors, and not all Consultants will earn money. Relevant factors include each Consultant’s time dedicated to selling/mentoring and their unique circumstances. To see more about the earnings and costs of Beautycounter Consultants, please view the 2019 Income Disclosure Statement at www.beautycounter.com/ids. In 2019, the average Beautycounter Consultant earned $2,060 in the U.S before expenses . In Canada, the typical Consultant earned between $0 and $1,000, excluding income from retail sales of products.
Is there a monthly minimum in sales?
There is no monthly minimum for sales, but instead a 6-month minimum of 1250. This is incredibly easy to accomplish and gives you more freedom. There is no penalty if you do not make this, you would quite simply become a member after that 6-month time frame.
What makes Beautycounter different from other beauty direct sales companies?
- Beautycounter is an education first company. They lead with the knowledge and passion for educating consumers on the lack of regulation and why it is vital to choose safer products for ourselves and our families. Beautycounter is lobbying congress, and becoming a force for change. It is powerful and motivating.
- Did you know the last law to change in the cosmetics industry was 1938? Or that the EU has banned 1400 ingredients when the U.S has only banned 30? Or that of the 80,000 plus chemicals used today, over 80% have NEVER been tested for human safety? You get my drift.
- Beautycounter’s products are high performing, their screening process is the most rigorous, and sourcing is impeccable. They are transparent in ALL they do. They are also innovated, coming out with skincare that has never been seen or done before. It is an exciting time!
- The sense of family, community, and support that comes from the Beautycounter headquarters and fellow consultants.
Looking for Beautycounter consultant reviews? Check out their report on Consumer Affairs.
More work at home opportunities for moms
- Top 8 questions about filling out surveys online for Survey Monkey – answered!
- Top 6 questions about becoming an Alice’s Table Event Exec – answered!
- Top six questions about becoming a DoorDash Driver – answered!
- Top 8 questions about becoming a ZYIA Active Representative – answered!
- Big list of Zyia Active business tools & supplies
- How to become an affiliate marketer
- Big list of home based business ideas for mompreneurs in 2020
Save this post on Pinterest and Facebook: