Wondering what it’s like starting a LuLaRoe business? Want to know what the LuLaRoe Consultant Cost is to start? Here’s the answers to the top 8 questions women are asking about becoming a LuLaRoe Consultant and getting started with LuLaRoe.
Top 8 questions about becoming a LuLaRoe Consultant – answered!
1. What is the LuLaRoe Consultant Cost to start up?
The cost to purchase the LuLaRoe Start Up Kit is approximately $5,000 – $6,000. Your initial inventory will cost about $4,900 and you will need to have a budget of about $500 for miscellaneous startup costs (like hangers, extra closet space, business cards, a website, etc).
2. What is in the LuLaRoe Start Up Kit?
The LuLaRoe starter kit varies, but generally includes:
75 Cassie Skirts, 58 Julia Dresses, 75 Irma Tops, 78 Classic Tee’s, and 70 pairs of Leggings. You will also receive 25 items of your choice FREE when you purchase 300 items or more in your initial inventory.
Many LuLaRoe consultants suggest choosing a higher priced item as your free item that is an easy up-sell like the Monroe Kimono. This will yield about $1,100 in extra profit once you’ve sold them all. You will have a total of 381 items sent to you. The retail value of all these items together is approximately $12,500.
Wholesale prices range from $8.50 – $31 and suggested retail prices range from $18-$65. Items come in a variety of patterns, colors, prints, fabrics styles and you will receive an assortment of clothing and body styles you choose. Adult sizes range from 0-26 and girls sizes range from 2-14.
LuLaRoe pays for all costs to ship the items to you and orders arrive within 3 business days from the date of your payment.[Update: The packages now vary, please contact LuLaRoe about what they currently offer. The above gives you a basic idea of what to expect.]
3. What is the average LuLaRoe Consultant Income?
If you are wondering how much do lularoe consultants make, it varies and depends on how many parties you are willing to host each month. Here’s some details:
Average item sales per party – 20 items
Average LuLaRoe profit per item – $15
Average profit per party = $300
Number of parties to host until you’ve made back your original investment = Approx 20 parties
That’s not a bad return on your investment! How many other companies can you start where your initial investment will be paid back within several months?
4. How long will it take to pay back your LuLaRoe Start Up Kit Investment?
The answer to this question depends on how many parties you host per month. If you want to have a more casual business, aim for one party per week. If you’re a real go-getter and want to build a large following, aim for 3 parties per week. You can host parties both online (via Facebook or your website, etc) or in person at your friends homes or local offices during their lunch hour.
Host 1 party per week = Pay off investment in approx 4 months
Host 2 parties per week = Pay off investment in approx 2 months
Host 3 parties per week = Pay off investment in approx 7 weeks
The LuLaRoe commission, or profit margin, is approximately 35-60% profit per item.
5. Where can I find lularoe display ideas?
Great places to find LuLaRoe display ideas are browsing through Pinterest (here’s a great LuLaRoe business board on Pinterest). You can also browse youtube for LuLaRoe display ideas. Here’s our complete list of LuLaRoe Supplies for your reference.
Some unique display ideas for Lularoe items on Etsy are:
- Vintage suitcases for leggings
- Mannequins for displaying dresses
- Woven baskets for classic tees
- Have assistants wearing the clothing at the party
- Print large photos of women wearing the items and hang them around the party
6. What are some tips and lularoe marketing ideas?
Check out this article: 11 Tips for Being a Successful LuLaRoe Consultant >
And this guide for How To Sell a Product: 7 Tips for Beginners >
Also, once you’ve joined as a consultant you can be added to the LuLaRoe Reddit Group where you can swap marketing ideas and selling tips with other consultants.
Here’s also a few other articles about marketing:
- 4 Tools For Selling LuLaRoe Online
- Here’s 6 New LuLaRoe Party Ideas
- Lularoe Consultant Supplies: A Complete List of Everything You’ll Need
7. What is the lularoe leadership bonus plan?
According to LuLaRoe, the Leadership Bonus Plan aims to encourage LuLaRoe consultants to build their own businesses and increase their own personal income by becoming leaders and referring new consultants to the business. You can earn 5% of sales for each consultant you refer for life when you order a minimum of 175 in any given month. Here’s a video detailing the Leadership Bonus Plan >
8. What is the lularoe failure rate?
In all my research, I was unable to find the failure rate for LuLaRoe Consultants. To me, it seems like most women are successful in selling their initial LuLaRoe inventory (at different rates) and continue being successful after that. The clothing is super comfortable, trendy and perfect for women of all sizes. My guess is that the women who are “failing” are the women who lose interest or get frustrated easily. If you are someone who can persevere, I believe you will be successful in selling these awesome clothes!
Currently, there are over 100,000 LuLaRoe Consultants! [Updated January, 13, 2017]
Looking for an alternative to selling LuLaRoe? Here’s 7 other direct sales clothing companies!
More work at home opportunities for moms
- Top 8 questions about filling out surveys online for Survey Monkey – answered!
- Top 6 questions about becoming an Alice’s Table Event Exec – answered!
- Top six questions about becoming a DoorDash Driver – answered!
- Top 8 questions about becoming a ZYIA Active Representative – answered!
- Big list of Zyia Active business tools & supplies
- How to become an affiliate marketer
- Big list of home based business ideas for mompreneurs in 2020
Save this post on Pinterest and Facebook: